Area Business Manager who is personally responsible for between 6 – 9 restaurants, ultimately responsible for the profit and loss of the restaurants in their area while at the same time being a huge support for each Restaurant Manager. Able to lead, motivate and energize the restaurant team in delivery the objectives whilst delivering an exceptional dining experience to our customers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist in producing and deliver annual budgets for restaurants under responsible area in accordance with the annual strategic plan
- Review the performance of each restaurant against the budget on a monthly basis and to take immediate corrective action where necessary
- Ensure consistent sales growth, through regular and properly monitored Local Store Marketing Programs and activities
- Ensure objectives in terms of EBIT are met, through proper control of gross profit and all controllable expenses
- Ensure high morale within the team through regular formal and informal coaching and counseling, social events, immediate addressing grievances and regular visits to all restaurants
- Ensure all operating standards and audit result are met / exceeded
- Plan and execute strategic plans to turn around unprofitable restaurants
- Ensure delivery system operates at the highest operational standards
- Ensure all customer complaints are dealt with promptly and to take immediate remedial action, which may include disciplinary action
- Ensure monthly audits and stock counts are conducted and to take remedial action in the case of discrepancies
- Conduct weekly cash audit with high integrity
- Ensure all cases of excessive Gross Profit variances are investigated and addressed
- Conduct regular review with restaurant management team and to take corrective action
- Ensure a high standard of communication is cascaded to the required parties
- Effective people skills, able to supervise and coach a strong restaurant teams in delivering sustainable results
- Strong leadership skill, think out of the box and resourceful
- Problem solver and able to make decision objectively
- Pleasant personality with great interpersonal skills, able to interact well with all level
- Great interpersonal skills, able to interact will with all level
- Proficient in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
- Must be able to work on weekends, public holidays and long hours
- Possess own transport and able to travel excessively and relocate when necessary
- Candidates possess experience in F&B and managing multiple outlets is desirable
How to Apply?
Drop us your CV at email@example.com or call us at 03-7848 7488 for a chat.Company Overview
We have a saying at Nando’s and it’s simply this: “Nando’s is not just about the chicken. It’s never been just about the chicken. It’s about the people who make the chicken.”
Wherever in the world our Nandocas may be, they’re part of our Fired Up! global brand and amazing family. It’s a family that works hard and plays hard too. In our beautiful casas, we serve our legendary PERi-PERi chicken and support one another all the way. It keeps things fun and informal, while fantastic opportunities keep us learning, growing, experiencing and sometimes even partying!
We do this so that our brand and all the family members in it will thrive and have the chance to be the best they possibly can be.