Process order request by customers using our delivery order, takeaway and catering services. Achieve great customer satisfaction by ensuring customers’ request or queries via in-bound are being addressed in an appropriate and timely manner.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Process all phone and online order requests in timely order
- Suggestive and upselling products to increase sales
- Liaise with Operations Team to address order related issues
- Initiates required action for response to customer service requests for order changes and communicates changes to the appropriate personnel / departments
- Provide assistance to the customers who call in for Nando’s Loyalty Program
- Provide assistance to all general queries, and escalate queries to next level when required
- Contact customers via phone when required, for specific campaigns, sales initiatives or data updating process
- Customer oriented with excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Experience in Customer Service or Call Centre environment is an added advantage
- Able to speak and write in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office Applications (Word & Excel)
- For Full Time position, required to work on shift (between 10.00am – 11.00pm on 8 hours rotation), weekends and public holidays
- Students, housewives, retirees are encourage to apply, flexible hours can be arranged for Part Time position
How to Apply?
Drop us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 03-7848 7488 for a chat.Company Overview
We have a saying at Nando’s and it’s simply this: “Nando’s is not just about the chicken. It’s never been just about the chicken. It’s about the people who make the chicken.”
Wherever in the world our Nandocas may be, they’re part of our Fired Up! global brand and amazing family. It’s a family that works hard and plays hard too. In our beautiful casas, we serve our legendary PERi-PERi chicken and support one another all the way. It keeps things fun and informal, while fantastic opportunities keep us learning, growing, experiencing and sometimes even partying!
We do this so that our brand and all the family members in it will thrive and have the chance to be the best they possibly can be.