As a Restaurant Manager / Assistant Restaurant Manager, you will be leading the team to deliver an exceptional restaurant experience to our customers. You will develop your team to achieve restaurant results and strive for success, whilst maintaining strong focus on profitability and consistently high standards of food preparation and service.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Able to lead, develop, motivate and manage the restaurant team in delivering the Nando’s experience to our customers
- Ensure all operating standards are adhered on quality, service, cleanliness, and to improve internal control measures
- Plan and manage local store marketing activities and to implement national marketing campaign
- Increase restaurant performance through sales building, evaluate and control expenditure, actively pursue cost saving measures
- Plan manpower, recruitment and identify training needs of restaurant team, able to train, coach and develop team members
- Review and ensure timely, accurate and complete daily / weekly / monthly reporting
- To implement effective restaurant administration, stock control, security and safety
- Passion in Food & Beverage Industry, great interest to make a great dining experience
- Strong leadership skills, an enforcer and executer, planner, pro-active, resourceful, problem solving, decision making and result oriented
- Effective time management, delegation, ability to interpret financial data and make sound decision
- Pleasant personality with great interpersonal skills, able to interact well with all level
- Proficient in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Required to work on shifts, weekends and public holidays
How to Apply?
Drop us your CV at email@example.com or call us at 03-7848 7488 for a chat.Company Overview
We have a saying at Nando’s and it’s simply this: “Nando’s is not just about the chicken. It’s never been just about the chicken. It’s about the people who make the chicken.”
Wherever in the world our Nandocas may be, they’re part of our Fired Up! global brand and amazing family. It’s a family that works hard and plays hard too. In our beautiful casas, we serve our legendary PERi-PERi chicken and support one another all the way. It keeps things fun and informal, while fantastic opportunities keep us learning, growing, experiencing and sometimes even partying!
We do this so that our brand and all the family members in it will thrive and have the chance to be the best they possibly can be.