As our Kitchen Crew Member, you will learn excellent operational knowledge of all products and the preparation of food. You are also need to maintain the kitchen cleanliness and hygiene.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare and serve all products as per laid down cooking and serving procedures
- Produce quality food according to recipe
- Execute all food orders on time
- Keep wastage to a minimum
- Check and maintain all stock levels
- Maintain all equipment to standard
- Maintain hygiene and cleanliness in kitchen and storage areas
- Ensure friendly and professional service at all times in a clean uniform
- Positive attitude, enthusiastic personality and cheerful smile
- Independent, self-initiative and able to work in a team environment
- Pay attention to detail, with organizing and planning skills
- Good customer service and communication skills
- Ability to handle pressure
- Strong work ethic
- Must be literate in English & Bahasa Malaysia
- School leaver, home maker and retiree are encourage to apply
- Minimum 16 years old
**Full Time and Part Time Available**
How to Apply?
Login to www.maukerja.my/nandos/ for more informationCompany Overview
We have a saying at Nando’s and it’s simply this: “Nando’s is not just about the chicken. It’s never been just about the chicken. It’s about the people who make the chicken.”
Wherever in the world our Nandocas may be, they’re part of our Fired Up! global brand and amazing family. It’s a family that works hard and plays hard too. In our beautiful casas, we serve our legendary PERi-PERi chicken and support one another all the way. It keeps things fun and informal, while fantastic opportunities keep us learning, growing, experiencing and sometimes even partying!
We do this so that our brand and all the family members in it will thrive and have the chance to be the best they possibly can be.