As our Service Crew member, you will need to have excellent customer service skills, product knowledge, as well as ability to rotate to kitchen duties.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Attend to the customers using the Nando’s Customer Care behaviours of Warm Welcome; Look, Listen and Ask; Smile and Stance; Friendly Farewell
- Have good product and pricing knowledge to be able to communicate them and any promotions to the customers
- Assist in handing out the take-away orders to customers
- Ensure customers are happy, informed and satisfied at all times
- Consistently serve and check on the customer in a professional and friendly manner that is consistent with delivering “The Nando’s Experience”
- Offer assistance to customers without being asked
- Complete, prepare and present the bill accurately and take payment from the customer
- Provide the best service to the customer
- Ensure the cleanliness & hygiene of the restaurant
- Assist in food preparation
- Positive attitude, enthusiastic personality and cheerful smile
- Independent, self-initiative and able to work in a team environment
- Pay attention to detail, with organizing and planning skills
- Good customer service and communication skills
- Ability to handle pressure
- Strong work ethic
- Must be literate in English & Bahasa Malaysia
- School leaver, home maker and retiree are encourage to apply
- Minimum 16 years old
**Full Time and Part Time Available**
How to Apply?
Login to www.maukerja.my/nandos/ for more informationCompany Overview
We have a saying at Nando’s and it’s simply this: “Nando’s is not just about the chicken. It’s never been just about the chicken. It’s about the people who make the chicken.”
Wherever in the world our Nandocas may be, they’re part of our Fired Up! global brand and amazing family. It’s a family that works hard and plays hard too. In our beautiful casas, we serve our legendary PERi-PERi chicken and support one another all the way. It keeps things fun and informal, while fantastic opportunities keep us learning, growing, experiencing and sometimes even partying!
We do this so that our brand and all the family members in it will thrive and have the chance to be the best they possibly can be.