As our Rider, you will need to have customer service skills, product knowledge and the ability to deliver food to the homes / offices of our customers in accordance with company standards.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Deliver Nando's food products to customers on time and in a professional manner.
- Be an ambassador of Nando's and provide excellent service to customers.
- Maintain good road etiquette to other road users.
- Responsible for ensuring the delivery motorcycle is always in a good condition.
- Willing to assist in the restaurant operations, if there is no delivery.
- Have a valid license (Class B2)
- Skilled with Klang Valley routes and roads and / or the designated area
- Be positive, have an enthusiastic personality and a cheerful smile
- Independent, have initiative and ability to work with other crew
- Focused and have good planning skills
- Have good customer service and communication skills
- Ability to handle pressure
- A strong work ethic
- Have the ability to communicate in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- School leavers are encouraged to apply
**Full Time and Part Time Available**
How to Apply?
Login to www.maukerja.my/nandos/ for more informationCompany Overview
We have a saying at Nando’s and it’s simply this: “Nando’s is not just about the chicken. It’s never been just about the chicken. It’s about the people who make the chicken.”
Wherever in the world our Nandocas may be, they’re part of our Fired Up! global brand and amazing family. It’s a family that works hard and plays hard too. In our beautiful casas, we serve our legendary PERi-PERi chicken and support one another all the way. It keeps things fun and informal, while fantastic opportunities keep us learning, growing, experiencing and sometimes even partying!
We do this so that our brand and all the family members in it will thrive and have the chance to be the best they possibly can be.