During the internship period, you will be exposed to these areas:
- Expose to restaurant management (Front-of-House, Back-of-House, Shift Management) in delivering a unique Nando’s experience to our customers
- Leaning all operating standards on quality, service, cleanliness, to improve internal control measures on stock, security and safety
- Support local store marketing activities and campaigns
- Assist in increasing restaurant performance through sales building, evaluate and control expenditure, actively pursue cost saving measures
- Support manpower planning and recruitment activities
- Passion in Food & Beverage industry, great interest to make a great dining experience
- Strong leadership and problem solving skills
- Pleasant personality with great interpersonal skills, able to interact well with all level
- Proficiency in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Required to work on shifts, weekends and public holidays
At the end of your internship, you will be offered a full time permanent position if successful passed through selection process.
How to Apply?
Drop us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 03-7848 7488 for a chat.Company Overview
We have a saying at Nando’s and it’s simply this: “Nando’s is not just about the chicken. It’s never been just about the chicken. It’s about the people who make the chicken.”
Wherever in the world our Nandocas may be, they’re part of our Fired Up! global brand and amazing family. It’s a family that works hard and plays hard too. In our beautiful casas, we serve our legendary PERi-PERi chicken and support one another all the way. It keeps things fun and informal, while fantastic opportunities keep us learning, growing, experiencing and sometimes even partying!
We do this so that our brand and all the family members in it will thrive and have the chance to be the best they possibly can be.