At Nando’s, we’re all about giving and creating the best experience for our customers and that includes providing a safe environment. The health and safety of our customers as well as our restaurant crews have always been our top priority.
All of our restaurants are equipped with hand sanitisers and we’ve also taken additional measures such as increasing how often we clean and sanitise all food contact surfaces and high contact surfaces to maintain high safety and hygiene standards.
In light of recent events, we’re still serving Malaysia our PERi-PERi Chickens via takeaway and delivery through our delivery partners, at selected restaurants but dine-in remains strictly closed till further notice. We would also like to assure all our customers of our social distancing practice with the delivery riders and takeaway customers. So, here’s how we clean up good in our restaurants:
Let’s all do our part to stay apart, but still close to heart. #ForMalaysiaKita practice social distancing bersama-sama. ❤
Here’s also a list of all our operating restaurants available to do takeaway service from 18th March – 14th April 2020. However, operating hours of the restaurants may differ at each of the shopping mall management’s discretion. This list might also change from time to time during this period, so do come back and check this list when you’re about to do your takeaway with us. You may choose to walk-in or use our Nando’s Malaysia app to place your takeaway order.
Alternatively, you can also order our PERi-PERi Chickens via our delivery partners, GrabFood and FoodPanda. You may check our partners’ websites or apps for our delivery area coverage. Meanwhile, practice good hygiene and stay safe!
- Sungei Wang (10am – 7.30pm)
- The Mines (10am – 7.30pm)
- 3 Damansara (10am – 7.30pm)
- Desa Park City (10am – 7.30pm)
- Citta Mall (10am – 7.30pm)
- 1 Mont Kiara (10am – 7.30pm)
- Atria Shopping Gallery (10am – 7.30pm)
- Gamuda Walk (10am – 7.30pm)
- Main Place (10am – 7.30pm)
- Setapak Central (10am – 7.30pm)
- Subang Parade (11am – 7.30pm)
- Intermark Mall (10am – 7.30pm)
- Pearl Point (10am – 7.30pm)
- Pavilion (10am – 7.30pm)
- Bangsar Village (10am – 7.30pm)
- Setia City Mall (10am – 7.30pm)
- Mid Valley Megamall (10am – 7.30pm)
- IOI City Mall (10am – 7.30pm)
- Paradigm Mall (11am – 7.30pm)
- Sunway Pyramid (10am – 7.30pm)
- Sunway Giza (11am – 8pm)
- Publika (10am – 7.30pm)
- AEON Bukit Raja (10am – 7.30pm)
- AEON Bukit Tinggi (10am – 7.30pm)
- AEON Shah Alam (10am – 7.30pm)
- AEON Taman Maluri (10am – 7.30pm)
- AEON Au2 (10am – 7.30pm)
- IOI Mall Puchong (10am – 7.30pm)
- IPC Shopping Centre (11am – 7.30pm)
- DPulze Shopping Centre (10am – 7.30pm)
- Palm Mall (10am – 7.30pm)
- Mahkota Cheras (10am – 8pm)
- Chinatown (10am – 8pm)
- Sri Gombak (10am – 8pm)
- Ampang Point (10am – 8pm)
- Nilai 9 Avenue (10am – 8pm)
- Jaya One (10am – 8pm)
- USJ Taipan (11am – 8pm)
- Queensbay Mall (10am – 7.30pm)
- Gurney Plaza (10am – 7.30pm)
- Sunway Carnival Mall (10am – 7.30pm)
- Aman Central (10am – 7.30pm)
- Juru Auto City (11am – 8pm)
- AEON Bandaraya Melaka (10am – 6.30pm)
- AEON Melaka, Ayer Keroh (10am – 6.30pm)
- AEON Bukit Indah (10am – 7pm)
- Plaza Pelangi (11am – 7pm)
- IMAGO (10am – 7.30pm)
- AEON Kuching (10am – 7.30pm)
*All operating hours of the restaurants may differ at each of the shopping mall management’s discretion.
Can I dine-in during the Restricted Movement Order (RMO) period?
Customers are not allowed to dine-in in restaurants during the RMO period and therefore our dine-in service is suspended from 18 March – 14 April 2020. However, we are still open for takeaway in selected restaurants and delivery via our delivery partners.
How can I order takeaway?
You are encouraged to place your takeaway orders via our mobile app to reduce contact and pick-up from the selected restaurant in 30 minutes. Just download our “Nando’s Malaysia” mobile app from Apple Store/Play Store to get started.
Otherwise, you may still walk-in to our restaurant to place your takeaway order. At our restaurant, please adhere to the social distancing practice that we have put in place for both our restaurant crew and you to ensure we keep a safe distance from each other during the transaction.
What are the additional measures taken by you to ensure that the food is safe for customers?
During this period, we are taking additional measures to ensure we prepare a safe environment for everyone to transact and take home carefully prepared Nando’s meal.
- All food contact surfaces and high contact surfaces are cleaned and sanitised every hour.
- All our restaurant crew will wash their hands at every hour or after touching high contact surfaces. They will observe the 20 seconds hand-washing recommendation.
- Body temperature will be taken for all our restaurant crews, food suppliers and vendors before entering our restaurant.
- Delivery riders and takeaway customers are restricted from entering our restaurant. Ordering and food pick-up will be made at the entrance only.
- Restaurant crew, customers and delivery riders must practice social distancing of 1 metre from each other during all transactions at the store front.
- Hand sanitiser is provided for all customers and delivery riders at the store front. Please use the hand sanitiser before and after completing your transaction.
- We encourage credit card or e-wallet payment to reduce contact.
How do you apply social distancing in your restaurant?
All process to takeaway a Nando’s meal from queueing, placing orders, waiting, and pick-ups must be done 1 metre apart between you and our restaurant crew.
- Upon arriving at our restaurant, customers can only place their order or pick-up at a designated area with a table at the store front. Please stand 1 metre away from the table. There will be a guided line on the floor to indicate the 1 metre spacing.
- While waiting for your food to be prepared, you may wait in a designated area with 1m x 1m space between you and the next person. If the mall permits, we will arrange some chairs at 1 metre apart from each other for you to sit and wait.
- Once your order is ready, our restaurant crew will place the order on the designated table and step back 1 metre.
- You can then walk to the table to collect your order. Please check your order and if all is good, you can wave your goodbye or give our restaurant crew a thumbs up!
- Go home, wash all your clothes, wash your hands, and then enjoy your PERi-PERi Chicken meal!
Do you accept cash payment for takeaway?
We encourage credit card or e-wallet payment to reduce contact. However, will still accept cash payment with added measures.
- Social distancing of 1 metre during the cash transactions must be observed.
- For cash payment, the restaurant crew will step back 1 metre and customer can come forward to place the cash on the receipt holder at the designated table
- Customer will be requested to move behind the guided line on the floor.
- Restaurant crew will step forward to collect the cash and proceed to the cashier counter to process the bill.
- If there is balance to be given to the customer, the restaurant crew will return with the balance and leave it on the designated table for customer to collect.
- Customer can collect the balance once the restaurant crew has stepped back from the designated table.
- You are also encouraged to sanitise your hand after a cash transaction.
Can I collect Chillies for takeaway?
Yes, you can. Just make sure you meet the minimum spend of RM30 to collect the Chilli.
Can I redeem rewards for takeaway?
Of course you can. Just show your Member ID and request to redeem your reward upon ordering at the store front. You can also redeem your rewards if you are ordering takeaway via our app.
Are there are any changes to the operation hours for delivery?
Operation hours for our delivery service is subject to our delivery partners’ discretion – they are as much as us, affected by the RMO too. You may want to check on our delivery partners’ app/website before placing your order so that your order can be processed timely.
Can I collect Chillies if I place my order through your delivery partners?
We’re sorry, Chilli collections are not enabled on our delivery partners app/website at the moment.
Can I redeem rewards if I place my order through your delivery partners?
We’re sorry, reward redemptions are not enabled on our delivery partners app/website at the moment.