You asked, we deliver!
From 12 Jul – 30 Sep 2021, you can collect your Chilli with us after ordering Nando’s via GrabFood Delivery & Self Pick-Up.
Step 1: Order with minimum spend of RM30 in subtotal
Step 3: Chilli will be credited into your account upon verification within a maximum of 7 days from online submission.
Terms & Conditions:
Chilli collection is valid for orders via GrabFood Delivery or Self Pick-Up with a minimum spend of RM30 (based on subtotal amount) between 12 July to 30 September 2021.
Nando’s Loyalty Members can only collect a maximum of 1 Chilli per day.
Member must submit GrabFood Delivery or Self Pick-Up order information in Nando’s microsite within 5 days since order completion date.
Chilli will be credited into member’s account upon verification within a maximum of 7 days from online submission.
Submissions beyond 5 days from the order date will not be eligible for Chilli collection.
Other terms & conditions remain the same as Nando’s Loyalty.
You may refer to Loyalty Terms & Conditions in Nando’s MY app for full information.
Nando’s reserves the right to change the terms & conditions without prior notice.
Nando’s reserves the right to reject submission on suspicion of fraud.
1. How can I collect Chilli if I order from Nando’s on GrabFood?
You can upload your GrabFood receipt onto our online form and the Chilli will be credited into your loyalty account upon verification.
2. What is the minimum spend to collect a Chilli if I order from GrabFood?
The minimum spends to collect a Chilli for your GrabFood order is RM30 based on your subtotal. The RM30 is not inclusive of delivery fee and other charges.
3. How long do I need to wait for the Chilli to be credited to my account?
Chilli will be credited into your account upon verification within a maximum of 7 days.
4. Can I collect Chilli if I use FoodPanda?
Unfortunately, this limited-time offer is exclusive for GrabFood customers only at the moment.
5. Can I make Chilli claims for orders that I made before 12 July 2021?
This limited-time offer is only for orders made between 12 July – 30 September 2021.
6. If my order is on 30 September 2021, when do I need to submit the order information to collect Chilli?
It is advisable to submit your Chilli claim as soon as possible. The last day for submission will be on 4th October 2021.
7. I only found out about this initiative after 5 days from the ordering date, am I still allowed to collect Chilli?
Unfortunately, no. Because this is a limited time offer, we can only accept submission for orders done within 5 days from the submission date.
8. I forgot to submit my order information after 5 days, can I still submit the order information on the microsite to collect Chilli?
Unfortunately, we can only accept submission for orders done within 5 days from the submission date.
9. I have multiple orders within a day, can I collect Chilli for each of the orders?
The loyalty mechanics remain the same. You may only collect 1 Chilli per day regardless of the number of orders you have made for the day.